A Magyar Képzőművészeti Akadémián szereztem látványtervezői diplomát 2000-ben.Az egyetem első évében festőszakra jártam, ami mai napig meghatározza látásmódomat.
Tervezői hozzáállásomat a sokszínűség és kísérleti kedv jellemzi, mely műfaji sokszínűséggel párosul, hiszen terveztem kortárs és klasszikus baletthez, mesejátékhoz, kísérleti kamara előadásokhoz, nagyjátékfilmhez és tv játékhoz látványt. Tervezéseimmel szerepeltem a legtöbb magyar kis és nagyszínpadon az elmúlt évtizedben. Néhány éve látványtervezést tanítok művészeti középiskolában.
I graduated from the Hungarian Academy of Fine Arts in 2000 with a degree in stage and costume design. During my first year I studied fine art painting, which has left a strong influence on my way of seeing to this day. My approach to design is characterised by a colourful and experimental outlook, and this is reflected in my work for contemporary and classical ballet, theatrical fairy tales, and performances in experimental theatre. I have also worked frequently designing sets and costumes for feature films and television shows. My work has been used and acclaimed in almost all major and minor Hungarian theatres over the past decade. I have been teaching theatre/film set and costume design in specialist school (school which specialise in art) for the past few years.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése